when it knocks you down

BOO! ♥
© Facebook | msn

profile

JESLYN ♥
but i prefer to be called JES
17thAPR , my day :D

SKPSXMSS
angklung-istguzheng-ist
6 faith 106 206 301!
In case u haven't notice,im totally Crazy
and once i strt laughing, i cant STOP!

if u love me, i will love u back
if u hate me,see tht big red cross on the top right hand corner of this page?
click on it and dun ever come back(:

clickables


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




SengKang Pri
6Faith Alicia Alison Ceyong CL6.1 Eunice Jialin Joey Joey&Rubecca Joyce Laykwan Rubecca Serena Shenesse Shuxian Sidney&Zhiqing ValerieLim ValerieOng Wanting Yanting Yaokun Yikming Yuefeng Yuxuan Zhiqing Zhiqing&ValerieOng
Xinmin Sec
2oh6 Guzheng Aimie Chengce Crystal Gina Grace Huiwen Jasmine Jean Jianghui Joey Kailin Kelline Leiyuen Lei's Clique Merlyn Pearlyn Puiying Ruyin Regina Regina's blogshop Samantha Serene Sylvester Weiling Weiting Xiaoting Yanxing
Others
Kittyn Sherrie YongSheng

Tagboard

just get back up

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

was listening to GD's heartbreaker album songs. hmm i didnt like them from the strt when i just listened to them a few months ago. but then when i listened to them agn with the translations, im so wow-ed. hahaa. the lyrics so meaningful!

She's Gone By G Dragon feat Kush
Oh she's gone yeah
(She) Oh she's gone yeah
Oh (Uh) she's gone yeah
Good bye good bye good bye good bye

Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl
Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl

Im drenched in alcohol, why does it taste so sweet today
I dont want to believe that youve left so
Im soaked into the loneliness that I cant see an end to
Like a child thats lost their way f*** it and down shit
I call you like a habit because of this alcohol, my heart still flutters at your voice
Its vague (small moaning) Not saying anything else (long silence)

I think Im pitiful, I think Im stubborn
Im serious, Im attached to you
Are you saying Im crazy, you didnt know? Im stubborn
Its sadder that my only sin is loving you

Oh you gotta go~ Go find a person thats perfect for you
I tore all the smiles you showed me
I grinded all your love inside my heart
(Tell that SOB to watch out at night)

Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl
Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl


I linger by your side as a friend, I even think I look stupid
About to cut off , pulling me and pushing me away oh what should I do
I did everything you asked me to and now you say what?
Im no more fun, you said I was the only one
Were those empty words that you just spit out

I think Im pitiful, I think Im stubborn
Im serious, Im attached to you
Are you saying Im crazy, you didnt know? Im stubborn
Its sadder that my only sin is loving you

Oh you gotta go~ Go find a person thats perfect for you

Im just a resting place you stayed for a short while
One day, from all the people that passed by
Person to help you kill time, so mad
Very sorry? The dog passing by would laugh

Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl
Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl

Yes I wont pick on you looking at our old affection
Ill just pretend you dont exist on this world
If you like it then I like it, you can go to that guy
Then lets see each other for the last time just once
Honey Im sorry you have to give me a chance to apologize, right?
Im a human too, dont you think I would feel guilty?
My memories are vague, I cant remember how you look like
I cant continue feeling this uncomfortable
Lets go somewhere where there are no people, its just that I want to be alone with you
Now you cant go anywhere

Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl
Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah
I love you girl I love you girl


Theres a weird rumor that a guy went all around to find someone
Theres a weird rumor that a girl vanished with a scream at night a few days ago

(Yeah I love you girl)



She's Gone is creeppyyy. in a good way though. GD sounds so pissed in the song. tht girl must have hurt him so bad for him to write such powerful lyrics! but this song has a story. im sure its jus fiction. cos in the song, GD had a gf. but she cheated on him. GD loved her very much, to the extent tht he killed her in the end so tht no one but him can have her. very creepy and a bit violent right? thts the first time i heard a song tht has a meaning like this. my heart aches jus listening to him while looking at the translations.esp at the part:" The dog passing by would laugh." and theres this part:"Tell that SOB to watch out at night." wwooahh. u noe wad SOB means right??? ok it means "son of *beep*" LOL. oh and the last 2 lines of the song. wwoow. i didnt see tht coming. i tot the whole song is jus about tht girl cheating on GD and about him being sad and angry. i didnt noe tht he killed her at the end!

he cursed so much in his album. im a bit overwhelmed by it but thn the songs still have a lot of meaning. ^^ he didnt get the Album Of The Year Award for nothing u noe!!oh and 2ne1 got the Song Of The Year ;DDDD GD and 2ne1 got the major awards!! *cheers*

Butterfly-G Dragon



AHHHHH!! GD's smile melts my heart! *faints* sorry. jus fan-girling around k? ;D oh and his hair is back to black!!! and it became a mohawk. he change his hairstyle so often. i cant keep track! i tink my ten fingers wont be enough for me to count!

i miss big bang! D; i hope they will release a new album soon. they are so busy with their own solo activities. haishh.


i tink my blog can be a official fan site for GD and Big Bang alr. my posts are mostly about them anyway. ;D

tmr guzheng!! geokmin say we shall play truth or dare since we will be slacking away. shes so random!