Saturday, April 11, 2009
fever. running nose. cough.if this is how it feels like to be sick. i would rather go crazy and go to IMH.
fever was horrible ytd. i slept at 8 plus on friday. woke up at 11plus in the morning on saturday. my whole body was on fire and my bed and blanket was damn warm. i went to take my temp and its 38.9 degree. ate breakfast. eat panadol and slept until 7 plus at night. ate porridge and medicine thn slept at 10. wokeup at 0645 today. went to see doctor and thn head to sch for guzheng. was still having slight fever thn. felt damn horrible when we jus came to the hall. cos i jus ate my medicine thn all the tablets are churning inside my stomach with all the water and wanton mee i ate for breakfast. thn tsb came at 1. so late sia. thn strted prac going on stage and going off stage. he wasnt in a good mood today. so we prac and got a lot of scoldings. i didnt get scoldings from him. probably cos my mistakes were not obivious or they were jus minor mistakes. prac until 0300 thn stopped. my lips were cracking and my throat is shouting:"I NEED WATER! I NEED WATER!"and my legs were going jelly:"I WANNA SIT DOWN!I WANNA SIT DOWN!" and my brain is telling me :"I WANNA SLEEP ! I WANNA SLEEP!"felt like falling down when iwas waking down the stairs. enhui doesnt allow me to drink cold drinks. and geokmin doesnt allow me to carry the heavy instruments. everyone forbids me to do everyting. after tht,i sweat a lot and thn went to buy bread cos i was hungry. and they went to buy bubble tea. i cant drink!argh! thn kelline told me on the bus tht i should drink 100 plus. its her family cure for fever. so now im waiting for my mum to help me go buy 100 plus.
have not done homework yet.probably doing it tmr if i can.
and i missed the meeting for pw with merlyn bug joina and isaac today.
shucks.


