Wednesday, June 11, 2008
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!!i dunnoe how and i dunnoe wad happen...I CANT GET INTO AUDITION!!! omg!!!zzzz.. ..i didnt do anything leh!! i onli go double click on the auditon icon on my desktop thn i go click game strt thn i wait...thn very very very long audition nv load..thn i go click ctrl alt del thn go strt task manager thn there sae audition is not responding so i restarted the com and thn try agn thn still cannot...still hang there thn i restart agn still cannot...thn i restart AGAIN still cannot!!!thn i restrt agn thn double click on the icon thn i press game strt thn i wait thn suddenly got a window pop out sae "firewall function has a problem(error code=204)" ARGH WAD SHLD I DO??so i go reinstall audition now waiting lorhs...zzz...A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!GGRRR....I SHALL COOL DOWN AND FORGET ABT THIS...instead i will be looking forward to tmr...going to cp with merlyn for lit proj....but i guess we will slack loads...most probably we will go to the arcade and play sia...hees...now i realise tht i had been goin over to merlyn's house for so mani times tht i lost count...hahas...i tink i go to her house more than i go to my best fren's house sia...hahahs...but i dun mind cos everytime we had loads of fun there...even though we still have to complete the project...hees...and NOW I SHALL WAIT FOR THE STUPID TING TO DOWNLOAD FINISH!!
44 more minutes to spend...ugh!!>=(


